With Annie Lionnet and Caroline Mann
Date: Saturday 1 October
Time: 10.00 to 18.00
This workshop will be an exciting and joyful day of exploration and discovery of what it means to be at the heart of your own life. Living from the inside out with heightened enrichment, enjoyment and energy.
Annie and Caroline are highly experienced workshop facilitators who both specialise in helping people to realise their full potential. They draw on cutting edge scientific research into how we can harness the power of the mind.
The world is in a time of great change, upheaval and transition; this is mirrored, for many of us, in our own lives. Despite this external uncertainty, we can equip ourselves with the tools to consciously transform and empower our lives.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn a holistic approach to vibrant well being
- Manage your stress and switch on the full capacity of your brain
- Discover how to feel more resourceful and equipped to take your place in the world
- Unmask your inner saboteur and the language it uses to hold you back and limit your choices
- Change your emotional state in order to access the most effective way of being.
- Consciously choose to step into the full spectrum of who you are.
A £50.00 deposit will confirm your place.
Refreshments and healthy snacks will be provided.
Please bring your own packed lunch.