We are so happy that we are able to re-open our doors for in-studio Pilates classes. We have missed seeing you at the studio and are excited to welcome you back.
Please read the below our agreement RE Covid-19 p[lus our protocols for returning and the safety measures we are taking.
If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
If you are in the high-risk category we recommend and prefer to see you online for any Pilates sessions.
Pure Moves have followed Government guideline safety measures for helping to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
If you feel uncomfortable at any point before or during your session with regards to your health or safety of any kind, you confirm that you understand it is your responsibility to immediately express your concerns to the teacher.
I understand that there is a potential risk of transmission of Coronavirus (Covid-19) as a result of attending Pure Moves studio.
Foremost, in order to protect all our clients, teachers and staff, we ask that no one takes unnecessary risks – if you are feeling the slightest bit unwell or have come into contact with someone with Covid-19 symptoms, please don’t come to the studio.
We will be offering Zoom spaces for all mat classes, so you won’t be physically or financially out of pocket. And if you have been abroad to a country with quarantine requirements, please do stay at home for the full 14 days.
PURE MOVES “IN STUDIO” COVID-19 PROTOCOL:
1. ARRIVAL – In order to avoid congestion at the centre, please arrive to class no more than 5 minutes before the class start time. On arrival, please wait outside in the courtyard until your class teacher opens the door and takes you through to the studio. Please use the hand sanitiser dispensers before entering the building.
2. CHANGING ROOM – our changing room will remain closed for the time being, so you will need to arrive ready to go with as few belongings as possible. You will be required to remove your shoes before entering the main studio and equipment studio. You will need to bring a bag to store all your belongings in.
3. LOOS – if you need to use the loo before or after class, please avoid waiting outside a cubicle. To respect social distancing please wait outside in the courtyard or away from the cubicle entrances until it is safe to go through.
4. ENTERING STUDIOS – when entering the studio please take the furthest vacant mat from the entrance door to help retain social distancing of 2 metres.
5. MAT PLACEMENT – in line with government regulations, the studios have been re-configured to ensure 2 metres social distancing can be maintained. Your teacher will instruct you where to position your mat.
6. EQUIPMENT – you will need to bring in your own:
– There are many choices out there, but we recommend a thicker Pilates
style one compared to a yoga mat. We have included links to a couple of
options below, but there are many more!
- Towel – for head support, etc
- Bag – large enough to store all your belongings
- Small equipment – band and ball are desired, but your teacher will always come up with alternatives if you don’t have one. You can purchase these items from Pure Moves or bring one from home.
7. DEPARTING CLASS – your teacher will open the studio exit door for you. Please allow closest clients to the exit door to depart first and please use hand sanitiser provided. As the teacher will now be busy in their break to ensure everything is ready for the next class, we are very sorry and disappointed to say that you will no longer be able to use this time to speak with your teacher. Therefore, if you need to speak with one of them please email them direct or phone them at an agreed time after emailing.
If you wish to chat with any of your fellow classmates afterwards, we request that you do so either in the car park, or in the garden, but please remember to keep 2 metres from entry ways and the path. Please do not hang out in the staff car park/courtyard adjacent to the building, unless waiting for your class to start.
8. CLEANING – The studio will be cleaned professionally in the morning before classes. After you depart and before the next class the teacher will mop the floors and all door handles with disinfectant, ready for the next class. Please do not place anything on the windowsills. Avoid touching the walls, doors and windowsills when possible. If you wish for anything to be opened like windows or curtains or lights to be switched on, please ask the teacher to do this.
9. MASKS – the wearing of masks during class is not mandatory but you are welcome to do so for your own added protection ensuring that it doesn’t affect your breathing.
10. VENTILATION – where and when possible, windows and doors will be open in studios during and between classes.
Thanks so much for your support and to help us ensure that we keep everyone safe.
We can’t wait to see you back in class!